It is amazing what a $5 set of press-on nails can do for you. I bought myself and my daughter press on nails the day before thanksgiving. She had hers on at thanksgiving but I had not put mine on yet.
Thanksgiving was a very hard day for me. I missed Mike like crazy and cried the whole day. I was a mess!!
Today is the day after Thanksgiving and I have been struggling with everything, Life, family, and my own demons. I have spent the day in bed letting my depression get to me. I don't have the desire to do anything. I couldn't finish a show, I don't know how many shows I started only to stop them a short way into them. I finally got out of bed and started to clean up my bedroom a bit and I found these pres-on nails. I sat down and put them on, I felt better. I know this might sound silly to some of you but I looked at my hands with these nails and I felt pretty! it just lifted my spirits. I have been able to focus better and have been able to get some things done. It seems like such a small thing but it has been a little wonderful moment in my life. I know I shouldn't need something material to lift me out of my low times but at this moment I feel like it was the little push I needed.
the Little things are the things that add up to help us accomplish the big things. I am grateful for the little things! I a grateful for my Family and the Family I have chosen to be my family. I am most grateful for my 3 kids and all the help me to be and do. I am grateful for the little things, the silly things that can change your mood, your happiness, and your life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The little things
It is amazing what a $5 set of press-on nails can do for you. I bought myself and my daughter press on nails the day before thanks...
-
I think I am ready to try to tell our story! It is been very overwhelming and has taken awhile to process. but here we go...... June 3rd J...
-
The Lord works in Mysterious ways. I GOT A JOB! I lost my job back in Sept 2017. I cant say I'm sad to lose the job, i didn'...
-
Mike had his TIPS procedure done on April 5th 2018. We went up to the University of Utah to the Interventional Radiology department to ...
No comments:
Post a Comment